PSV Calibration Services/Overhauls
Kayjay Energy engineers and technicians can conduct maintenance activities on Electrical and Instrumentation facilities
on offshore platforms and isolated land Locations.
All staffs are fully trained to maintain clients’ machinery to minimize safety risks and to maximize operational efficiency and plant productivity.
An experienced, high-quality workforce is available for the following activities:
- Repair, calibration and certification of Electronics, Electro-Pneumatic and Pneumatic Instruments.
- Pressure testing of High Pressure Control Valves such as Willis, Fisher, Masoneilan
- Testing of Surface Safety Valves/Actuators (SSV) such as Cameron, UILM, AVA.
Tools and Equipment
- Fully equipped multiple test bench to carry out calibration/setting on Electronics, Pneumatics and Hydraulic Instruments. Bench test Instruments includes: ITT Metrix power generator, Fluke portable calibrator, AOIP measures signal generator and PC 8 Haven Pressure and Current display.
- Dead weight balance (Besancon instruments) for Pneumatic Instruments.
- Hand held service Manometer 909.40.500 9 Wika Instruments.
- Portable Air compressor
- Instrumentation portable hand and Heavy duties tools.
- Electrical Tools and Equipment for High and low voltages.
- Pressure Testing equipment.
- Other varied Electrical tools and consumables.
General Manning services Nigerian Skilled workers.
As a registered recruitment consultancy, and Manpower supply company Kayjay Energy services provides manning supplies services for Drilling and Production Facilities,FPSOs,Barges and office staff. Our services include:
- Provision of the personnel.
- compensation and benefits administration
- Assessment and verification of all safety certifications
- Training and revalidation of personnel requisite certifications
- Provision of Personnel safety gears on request
- Structuring of wages,bonuses,allowances,terminal benefits
- Pay as you earn (PAYE) tax deductions
- Contributions to the National housing fund (NHF)
- Workmen compensation and Personnel Liability insurance coverage
- Contributions to the Nigeria Social Insurance trust fund (NSITF)
Kayjay Energy services will provide professional support service to multi-sector industries Our services and selection procedures are of the highest standards.
Our many years of experience recruiting for local, national and international clients enable us to minimize time commitment and reduce costs involved in the recruitment process. Fully conversant with all requirements for efficient mobilization, we arrange all formalities such as interviews, medicals, logistics supports.
Working with KAYJAY provides the following:
- Provision of personnel on a temporary contract or permanent placement basis
- Facilities to employ personnel on behalf of clients on a world wide basis.
- Selection procedures which ensure that personnel have the necessary qualifications and experience to meet client requirement
- Previous employer reference and qualification verification procedures Client business confidentiality.
Facilities Maintenance,E&I construction/commissioning.
Kayjay Energy services provides professional skilled Workforce and services in areas of E&I construction from
Design to commissioning. and general facilities maintenance services HVAC,upgrades and modifications.
Our services include construction, major repairs, Overhauls and regular associated services for production and non-production facilities.
It covers all aspects of Electrical and Instrumentation aspects of the facilities but not limited to the following:
- Installation, Commissioning, Start up of Electrical and Instrumentation systems.
- Systems revamping and re-commissioning (For systems on breakdown)
- Scheduled or planned maintenance.
- Unscheduled or breakdown maintenance
- Turn-around maintenance (During station upgrade)
- On-site Pressure Testing of Valves and Production Vessels